Remote Learning Daily Schedule
8:30-9:30 Login and review days assignments/Advisory check-in
9:00-10:00 Office Hours (Teachers available to contact “live” via email)
8:30-10:00 Academic Time
10:00-10:30 Movement break/ snack/ fresh air
10:30-11:30 Academic Time
12:00-1:00 Academic Time
1:00-2:00 Recess/Exercise/PE/Outside time
3:00-4:00 Afternoon Office hours- all emails sent by 3:00 will be answered.
Instructions for How Remote Learning Works in 6th Grade
- Each morning you should log into Advisory to see a message from us
- Check Math, Science, Language Arts, and Social Studies to see the work posted for the day. We will post all work in in Google Classroom each day. Check all four classes for instructions before 9:00 so that if you have questions, you can email us during our morning office hours for clarification. (Language Arts and Social Studies will have a google slide that outlines the day’s work and the links in Classroom)
- Begin working on any subject and move through the day’s work. You can use the schedule we provided to keep yourself on track.
- If you have questions/ suggestions throughout the day- get those to us by 3 PM so that we can answer you during our afternoon office hours.
- Grades will be given on some for completion of assignments and other grades will be given based on accuracy.
- The goal is to finish work each day. We do understand that schedules may change so the hard deadline for the week’s work is Sunday afternoon by 5 PM.
This is all new territory so we may need to change things as the days progress. We know you will do your best work!
Parents– the way for you to see and access your child’s work is to log in to their Google account classroom. You can log on from any device. Unfortunately, we cannot give you access to documents/ slides etc because you are not within the CFCI Google Suite. We are going to need you to make sure you check behind your child (you know the level of support your child needs) to make sure s/he is able to keep up with his/her learning. As always, please reach out if you have questions, concerns, suggestions.