CAPE FEAR CENTER FOR INQUIRY, a public charter school in Wilmington, NC is seeking applicants for a:
Exceptional Children Teacher Assistant,
- Work with Special Needs student(s) with moderate disabilities, including Autism, learning and behavioral disabilities
- Assist teacher(s) in providing modified academic and functional instruction.
- Assist teacher(s) in data collection
- Provide teacher-planned interventions to small groups of students.
- Monitor student behavioral regulation and encourage positive social skills across all school settings
- Participate in crisis prevention and restraint training as provided by the school.
- Other duties as assigned by the EC Coordinator
HOURS: Part-time, 8:00 am -2:15 pm with 30 minutes for lunch
TERM: August 30, 2017 through June 12, 2018
WAGE: $12.05 per hour
If you are interested, please download an application at the link below this description. Once complete, the application can be faxed (910) 362-0048 or emailed to Jennifer Solomon, Human Resources Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applications can also be mailed or delivered to CFCI at the address on the application. Deadline for applications is August 25, 2017. Candidates must have a completed application on file by August 25, 2017 in order to be considered. If you have any questions, contact Jennifer Solomon.
Please contact Jennifer Solomon, HR Coordinator with any questions about CFCI Employment Opportunities.
email@example.com; 910-362-0000 ext. 210