CFCI is always looking for strong applicants for substitute teachers. Please see application details below.
CAPE FEAR CENTER FOR INQUIRY,
a public charter school in Wilmington, NC is seeking applicants for a:
Cape Fear Center for Inquiry (CFCI), is the oldest public charter school in Wilmington, NC. We are a K-8 school committed to promoting students’ abilities to think and create in personally meaningful ways through an inquiry-based, integrated curriculum in a nurturing and empowering environment. At CFCI, we believe that the whole child is more important than any single factor. We recognize physical, intellectual, emotional and social development as integral parts of each child’s growth and learning process.
The Testing Coordinator oversees school-wide testing and ensures that CFCI meets mandated educational requirements. The Testing Coordinator will:
- Coordinate all state testing in compliance with expectations set forth by the North Carolina Department of Instruction
- Ensure staff are fully trained and understand testing requirements
- Complete state/federal reports relative to testing and others as assigned
- Ensure that all data (EOY, Universal Screening, benchmark, etc.) is stored and available for future use
- Analyze results of test data and communicate results to Director/designee
- Attend all testing meetings
Position Type: Contract
Salary Range: $20-$30/hour based on teacher salary scale
Desired Education: NC licensed teacher preferred
Experience: Experience as a classroom teacher and familiarity with NC testing procedures and requirements. Must be extremely organized and tech savvy.
Term: Job begins January 23, 2018 through June 30, 2018
If you are interested, please download an application at the link below this description. Once complete, the application can be faxed (910) 362-0048 or emailed to Jennifer Solomon, Human Resources Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applications can also be mailed or delivered to CFCI at the address on the application. Deadline for applications is January 16, 2018. Candidates must have a completed application on file by January 16, 2018 in order to be considered. If you have any questions, contact Jennifer Solomon.
Please contact Jennifer Solomon, HR Coordinator with any questions about CFCI Employment Opportunities.
email@example.com; 910-362-0000 ext. 210