2017-2018 CFCI Board of Directors
Ashley Cooksley, President- firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristin Hudson, Vice President- email@example.com
Beth Carter, Secretary- firstname.lastname@example.org
Cathey Luna, Treasurer- email@example.com
Todd Fischer- firstname.lastname@example.org
Lauren Lombardi- email@example.com
Lisa Buchanan- firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephen Hill*, Partnership Seat- email@example.com
Jennifer LaFleur*- firstname.lastname@example.org
Cathi Mintz*- email@example.com
Lori Roy,* Director- firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa Sharpe, Founder’s Seat*- email@example.com
Jackie Anderson*- firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelly Dodd*- email@example.com
* non voting member
- The Executive Committee meets at minimum one week prior to the Board meeting to set the Board agenda. Board meetings are held the 3rd Tuesday of every month at 6pm.
- Board Agenda Requests: If you would like to request that an item be added to the Board agenda, please e-mail the Board Secretary, Beth Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org with “CFCI Board Agenda” in the subject line, or place the request in her box in the main school office. The agenda request must include the subject, a brief synopsis of what you would like to present, the amount of time requested, any handouts you would like to distribute, and whether your request is informational, discussion, and/or requests board action.
- All requests and materials need to be submitted by noon on the first Friday of the month. If items are not received by this time, then they will not be considered until the following month’s board meeting. The Board Executive Committee reserves the right to determine whether the item is added to the agenda, to ask for additional information, or to redirect the request to an appropriate committee or person.
Board and Faculty Committees Meetings–(board committees in bold)
All meetings revolve around the Board of Director’s Meetings which are always the third Tuesday of each month.
- Development Committee (Fundraising, Marketing & Strategic Planning)
- Policy and Procedure Review Committee (PPRC)
- Finance committee
- Life Long Learning (Curriculum)Committee
- Technology Committee
- Beginning Teacher Support Committee
- Green Team Committee
- Social Committee
- Social Curriculum Committee